<$BlogRSDURL$>

Rick Henkel - FrameMaker-Related Stuff

Comments and tips related to Adobe FrameMaker

Atom Feed

Thursday, April 22, 2004
 
Trillian IM Client

Like many people, I've ended up with IM addresses from several different providers. One company that I worked for wanted us to use AOL IMs. Another wanted us to use Yahoo!. Then they changed their minds and wanted us to use MSN. As a result, I've got different people set up to contact me using different IM providers.

Trillian works perfectly for me. It's an IM client that allows you to set up multiple accounts from multiple providers. So I can log in to all three accounts with one IM client.

Trillian comes in two flavors. You can buy the Pro version, or you can use the free Basic version. I haven't bought a single piece of software in ten years, so of course I use the free version. Works fine for me!


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger Get Firefox