<$BlogRSDURL$>

Rick Henkel - FrameMaker-Related Stuff

Comments and tips related to Adobe FrameMaker

Atom Feed

Wednesday, April 28, 2004
 
Pluck - Bringing you the best of the web

Pluck seems like an interesting tool. It's site claims you can do the following:

* Share any web page with anyone

* Communicate through WebLink notes

* Drag-and-drop to Share

* Collaborate and organize the web

* Create private and public folders

* Automatic synchronization

* Share a WebLink or an entire folder

I haven't played with it enough to know whether I like it. It does include an RSS reader that looks promising, although I really love Bloglines.


(I'd give credit to the appropriate blogger for this link, but I can't remember where I found it.)


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger Get Firefox