<$BlogRSDURL$>

Rick Henkel - FrameMaker-Related Stuff

Comments and tips related to Adobe FrameMaker

Atom Feed

Thursday, April 29, 2004
 
ConTEXT Programmers Editor and FrameScript

I know that some FrameScript writers use some text editors that they have to pay for. But I'm cheap, so I found a free one that I really like. ConTEXT is a programmers' text editor that includes highlighters for many types of languages. FrameScript is one of the special highlighters that you can download. I find it much easier to write and edit scripts using this highlighter. I make lots of mistakes, and it helps to have the text editor point some of them out to me.

I also use ConTEXT when I edit my pdfmark code. There was no highlighter for this code, so I've developed my own as I've gone along.


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger Get Firefox