<$BlogRSDURL$>

Rick Henkel - FrameMaker-Related Stuff

Comments and tips related to Adobe FrameMaker

Atom Feed

Thursday, April 22, 2004
 
0Spam.com - A Virtually 100% Effective Free Anti-Spam Service

I'd nearly given up on my Yahoo! e-mail account because of the number of spam messages I was getting--over 500 each day. Then I stumbled across 0Spam.com. It's a free, online spam catcher that works with POP accounts as well as Hotmail and Yahoo!. You provide a white list of terms and e-mail addresses, and it strips everything else from your account into your 0spam repository. A quick glance at those messages allows me to restore those few that I want to keep. The rest I can dump with one click.

I now have my Yahoo! account back. Of course, this may be moot once I can get a Gmail account. :-)


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger Get Firefox